Welcome to the quiz! Try to answer those questions, which cover the topics of this module.
- what is the main difference between primitive types and objects?
- how can we join two or more strings?
- can we change the value of a string?
- can you explain why we can’t precisely make a simple operation like adding 0.1 and 0.2? Can you make a small, working example of how would you retrieve 0.3 by adding 0.1 and 0.2?
- what is a key feature of template literals that makes us prefer them over quotes when we define a string?
- what is a symbol?
- what is
- what is the difference between
- is there any difference between an object defined using the object literal syntax, and one created using the
- in which different ways can we access the value of a property of an object?
- how is a method different than a function?
- how can you convert the number
2to a string?
- how can you convert the string
'2'to a number?
- how can you tell what type a value is?