Welcome to the quiz! Try to answer those questions, which cover the topics of this module.
- what is the type of an array?
- which are the various ways we can use to add an element to an array?
- explain how to remove an item from an array
- what is the best way to search the index of an element contained in the array?
- illustrate the ways we can use to iterate an array
- imagine we have 2 arrays:
['c', 'd']. How can you join them and get an array with
['a', 'b', 'c', 'd']?
- use the
sort()method of an array to sort
['d', 'b', 'a', 'c']to sort by alphabetical order and get
['a', 'b', 'c', 'd']
- create a bi-dimensional array or 3x3 cells, to generate a matrix with all the numbers from 1 to 9 (1-2-3, 4-5-6, 7-8-9)
- how can we get the number of items contained in an array?
- how can you change the value stored in a specific position of the array?