Welcome to the quiz! Try to answer those questions, which cover the topics of this module.
- write a practical example of using
setInterval(), and clearing the interval when something happens
- do you think there is a problem in having too many callbacks nested one into another?
- which are the 3 states of a promise?
- what does it mean that a promise has resolved?
- how can we wait until multiple promises are resolved?
- what is the purpose of the
finally()method of a promise?
- what is the requirement we must have to use the
awaitkeyword in a function?
- can you explain how an async function call works?