This is an introductory course to programming.
If you’re new to programming, the goal of this course is to prepare you and give you the basic build blocks, the concepts.
In particular you’ll learn
- what is a computer
- what is a program
- what is a programming language
- what’s your job as a programmer
- what’s not your job as a programmer
- the different programming paradigms that exist
- the different programming languages you can use, and which one to choose
- what is a bug
Those are general concepts that you can apply to any language.